|Location:||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Concierge
Reports to: Director of Operations
Duration/Hours: Full time, non-exempt, 40+ hours/week
Catalyst Campus is a collaborative ecosystem where industry, small business, workforce training, entrepreneurs, start-ups and venture capital intersect with the diverse resources of Southern Colorado to create community, spark innovation and stimulate business growth. The mission of Catalyst Campus is to be a leading-edge incubator, accelerator and research and development facility offering small to medium-sized businesses a scalable infrastructure platform that promotes technology advancement and guides technology transfer from the government to the commercial market and vice versa.
Catalyst Campus is seeking a Concierge to provide front desk support, assist with events and perform office duties. This role is a mix of reception, office administration and event coordination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet visitors and clients as they arrive and assist as needed
- Answer phone lines, assist callers and direct to correct offices
- Manage scheduling software and Campus calendar to include scheduling, tracking and billing of all meeting rooms
- Assist with event requests to include scheduling and set up of rooms with appropriate supplies and AV equipment.
- Interface with Campus tenants to assist with room reservations and resolution of service issues.
- Maintain inventories of supplies to include tracking and ordering of supplies.
- Maintain the image of Catalyst Campus by assisting with light cleaning and organization
- Support new tenant move-ins as requested.
- Manage CRM and visitor logs.
- Some travel to pick up supplies, catering or marketing materials may be required.
- Other office duties as requested (prepare correspondence, photocopy, PowerPoint presentations)
- Executive Assistant as necessary.
- Knowledge of general business operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Event planning experience.
- Professional presentation, pleasant demeanor and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude.
The Concierge will work on Catalyst Campus as a point of contact for all visitors and guests. Occasional trips to locations within Colorado Springs may be required.
This job is a mix of sitting at front desk to greet visitors, computer work and a level of physical exertion up to 40 pounds, as required to set-up meeting rooms.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Jan.Branham@catalystcampus.com
Catalyst Campus is an equal opportunity employer.