|Location:||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
Position Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Department: The Paramount Group
General Purpose/Summary Statement
The position is responsible for the oversight and coordination of the maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing, grounds, building, and production machines.
About the O’Neil Group
The O’Neil Group (OGC) is constantly developing its portfolio of businesses; we build start-ups or facilitate the acquisition of companies with strategic synergy for associated organizations. As we continue to grow our business portfolio, we are searching for a qualified, motivated individual to support our team.What makes us different is our commitment to the community in which we work and live. We have a track record of using the resources that already exist in our community and aligning all players/stakeholders and resources to positively impact Colorado Springs through a diverse portfolio of small businesses.
- Schedules, assigns work and evaluates performance of maintenance staff to ensure quality operations. Maintains proper inventory of supplies and product for maintenance needs.
- Determines schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel
- Evaluate performance and discuss additional training needs for maintenance personnel
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to maintenance employees
- Promotes safety and conducts him/herself in accordance with all safety guidelines at all times
- Schedules outside contractors for service calls, as needed
- Maintains working knowledge of equipment
- Enforces maintenance policies and procedures
- Assists Safety in investigating accidents or injuries and prepares report of findings
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in varying indoor/outdoor weather conditions
- Strong mechanical aptitude and proper use of hand tools
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The Company offers a full suite of benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
NOTE: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities or qualifications associate
The O’Neil Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.