|Location:||Catalyst Campus downtown|
*Experienced Construction Tradesman and Helper Needed
A local construction company is looking for a tradesman who wants to be a part of a growing team to help ensure our commercial properties are functioning at optimal performance. The tradesman should possess a positive attitude with the ability to communicate professionally to our tenants on a daily basis. As a well-established company, we pride ourselves on great customer service and if you are looking for a long-term career, please consider being a part of our winning team.
Pay $15-23/hr DOE.
Required Professional Experience:
- Tradesman with five-ten years in remodeling or tenant improvements.
- The ability to conduct effective working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Experienced in framing both wood and metal materials.
- Familiar with drywall, carpentry, flooring, windows, painting and finishes.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation.
- Be responsible for the planning and laying out of work from blueprints, drawings, models, or verbal instructions, using a variety of carpenter's hand tools, portable power tools and standard measuring instruments.
- Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, to fabricate parts for wood products.
- Must have tools of the trade.
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Highly motivated and good communication skills as well as written and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Holiday and vacation pay, medical benefits, vision and dental, 401K, competitive wages and career advancement.
Contact us at 719-271-7717 or send resume to email@example.com