|Location:||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
The O’Neil Group Company – Colorado Springs, CO
To perform operations on various types of electronic data processing equipment for input of text, data, instructions, and work processing into on-line systems for storage, changes, and printout of information.
To perform advanced clerical work within a department being responsible for one or more complete clerical functions requiring a high degree of accuracy and application of comprehensive departmental knowledge and experience in the selection and use of data, information and work methods to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Greet customers or other personnel of the firm by phone, in person, or through social media, including email
- Handle requests and transactions, or direct the matter or person to the proper department
- May act as receiver of mail and correspondence for the work unit or department
- Use personal computer and a host of other office software applications, including word processing, email, and excel, and various other programs.
- File documents; develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of electronic in addition to paper records
- Responsible for departmental supplies and inventories, including tracking status and orders
- Creation of spreadsheets, order tracking, and invoice workflow management.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented, efficient at multitasking
- Experience with managing and inputting data
- Microsoft Suite skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (particularly excel)
- 2 + years of office experience a plus
EDUCATION: High school degree or equivalent
JOB TYPE: Part-Time to potential Full-Time
COMPENSATION: $13 to $15 / hour