|Location:||Catalyst Campus downtown|
*Construction Laborer Needed
The Paramount Group Asset Managers is looking for a laborer who wants to be a part of a growing team to help ensure our commercial properties are functioning at optimal performance. The laborer should possess a positive attitude with the ability to communicate professionally to our tenants on a daily basis. As a well-established company, we pride ourselves on great customer service and if you are looking for a long-term career, please consider being a part of our winning team.
Pay $10-12/hr DOE.
Required Professional Experience:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Physical stamina to for performing strenuous and repetitive tasks.
- Vast understanding of safety guild lines for a variety of job contexts.
- Highly motivated and good communication skills as well as written and computer skills.
- Motivated to work for a growing company with a proven track record.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Ability to work with tradesman in a professional manner.
- Measure and make cuts on wood and metal framework.
- Clean spaces for tradesman with minimal supervision.
- Safely lift and move materials that could weigh in excess of 50 lbs.
- Possess an understanding of tools and equipment within the construction trade.
- Maintain accurate time cards that reflect time and materials.
- Assist in any and all tasks received from supervisors.
- Holiday and vacation pay, medical benefits, vision and dental, 401K, competitive wages and career advancement.
Contact us at 719-271-7717 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org